People may fight within oneself about Grills like Weber go anywhere vs Smokey Joe, but merits and demerits would help you to decide, which one you would go for.
Weber go anywhere
Best portable grill, Best luxury travel cooking appliance, can be assembled in 8 mins. Grills like a full size BBQ, cooks fairly with smooth heat all over the stuff. Performs in adverse weather conditions also. Built is such that high heat on one side for bigger pieces and medium heat on other sides for comparatively smaller pieces to be cooked at same time.
The new Weber grill is also termed as “GRIDDLE” because of many changes which are not only inconvenient to users but also influencing the food value and taste. Meats fry and burn in their own juices. Drainage is poor. Not wise to use BBQ sauces, marinades, rubs or products that contain sugar or minced chopped spices as sauces and the meats almost instantly become burnt to the surface of the grill. This generates a burnt flavor to meat. Additional gift is difficulty in cleaning.
Taste of burger in Weber not same to that done in other grills. No flavor due to absence of flavorizer bar which gives smokey grill flavor. Flavorizer bar removed & grill grate replaced with porcelain-enamel coated cooking grate leaving an impression of cooking in a pan. Fat should be allowed to drip and get burnt in a grill, which is not happening in Weber.
Grease dropping to the bottom of the grill making a big mess. Hence, one has to wash it with soap & water including the bottom grilling section, after every use; this is a crazy thing on planning part, specially, in this busy life schedule.
Smokey Joe Grill
– Total cooking area: just 147 sq inch.
– Little, super in activity. Amazing for the price. Needs little charcoal.
– Very good in controlling heat, Clever design and good results.
The shape and venting system steers the heat to wherever you need it. It gives 500 deg F with vents open which can grill anything. Pizza can be cooked in this and stacking the coals one side, roasting is possible. Burgers and steaks have the most amazing flavor from bathing in smoke.
– Go to the beach with girl friend or family & kids and enjoy grilled stuff at ease. Can handle 4-5 lbs of meat.
– People who have used it are claiming that little Smokey Joe is delivering taste better than stuff grilled in other charcoal grills. Price encourages to go for a new one once it is worn out.
– Small size encourages to clean up even after dinner.
– Fixed legs are a constraint. Collapsible would have been flexible.
Not very difficult to vote in war of Weber go anywhere vs Smokey Joe; Weber has advantages of capacity but SMOKEY JOE has the edge for handy, affordable price, easy cleaning and deicers real tasty grilled stuff.