Are you looking for a grill for outdoor cooking activities, but you are limited by budget? Well, why don’t you consider getting a charcoal grill? A charcoal grill is relatively cheaper than other grill types, yet it also offers exceptional qualities. For a budget around a hundred bucks, you should take a look at Char Broil Santa Fe Charcoal Grill. Coming with superior construction, Char Broil Santa Fe Charcoal Grill offers an extra-large cooking area along with sophisticated features that make the usage very easy and practical!
Due to the extra-large cooking area, it is understandable that Char Broil Santa Fe Charcoal Grill comes with a bulky body as well. The cast-iron construction makes the grill quite heavy, but fortunately two of the four feet have been equipped with wheels to allow you to easily move the grill. Char Broil Santa Fe Charcoal Grill has an 800-sq in. total cooking area, consisting of 544-sq in. primary cooking grates and 256-sq in. wire swing-away secondary cooking surface. With such abundant cooking surface, you can conveniently cook a lot more at once. Char Broil Santa Fe Charcoal Grill also makes an excellent choice for cooking steaks!
Char Broil Santa Fe Charcoal Grill has a smokestack with adjustable dampers and two adjustable side dampers to provide maximum heat control. There is also a front charcoal access door through which you can easily tend the coals inside the firebox without losing heat. Meanwhile, on the sides, you can find two foldable side shelves that are very convenient to use. The shelves are very handy, especially when cooking outdoor, as you can comfortably put your cooking equipment and ingredients there. In addition, there are three tool hooks for putting your cooking equipment.
Specifications of Char Broil Santa Fe Charcoal Grill
• Total cooking area of 800 sq. inches: 544 sq. in. porcelain-coated cast-iron primary cooking grates and 256 sq. in. porcelain-coated wire swing-away secondary cooking surface
• Smokestack with adjustable dampers and two adjustable side dampers for maximum heat control
• Cast-iron front charcoal access door to tend the coals inside the firebox without losing heat
• Chrome-plated handle and 3 tool hooks
• 2 convenient folding side shelves
• Item Dimensions 40.9-inch x 51.5-inch x 18.6-inch
• Color Black
• Material Type Cast Iron
• Shipping Weight 68.9 pounds
Pros of Char Broil Santa Fe Charcoal Grill
• Very affordable and budget-friendly
• Extra-large cooking area
• Ultra-rugged and durable construction
• Very handy side shelves and tool hooks
Price of Char Broil Santa Fe Charcoal Grill
Check the best price for Char Broil Santa Fe Charcoal Grill here!